Transcaspian Urial Hunting Season: Transcaspian make for an amazing exotic that can be hunted year round.
Horn Size: 36-40+ inches
Weight: 79-180 pounds
Estimated World Population: unknown
Transcaspian Urial are the most expensive as well as desirable of the Urials. They’re about double the size of a mouflon sheep, making them the perfect trophy to mount on your wall! You may hunt our trophy Transcaspian Urial using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
Transcaspian Urial Trophy Fee: $20,000 - $25,000
- Field Dressing Included
- 100% Opportunity Guarantee
- Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
- Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
- Access to the Ranch’s Air Strip
Transcaspian Urial Hunting All-Inclusive rates:
Weekday Hunting Package $1,250
Weekend Hunting Package $1,500
Additional Non-Hunting Guests $400/night
Our All-Inclusive Transcaspian Urial Hunting Package Includes all of the Above as well as the Following…
- 3 days and 2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $625 weekday / $750 weekend)
- Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
- All-Inclusive Beverages
- Experienced Hunting Guide
Interesting Transcaspian Urial Hunting Information
- The name Urial comes from the Punjabi language meaning “wild sheep”.
- They are twice the size of a mouflon ram.
- Urial rams are comparable to Desert bighorn rams.
Transcaspian Urial Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Transcaspian Urial reservations well in advance to secure availability.