Pronghorn Hunting Season: Pronghorn hunting season starts on the first of October and lasts 10-15 days.
Origin: North American
Horn Size: 12-16 inches
Weight: 60-106 pounds
Estimated World Population: 2.5 million+
There are few things in life as exhilarating as a Pronghorn antelope hunt! Pronghorn are capable of running over 60 miles per hour and can leap up to 13 feet in the air!
You may hunt our trophy Pronghorn using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol hunting, Safari style, or from a Blind.
Pronghorn Hunting Trophy Fee: $3,500
- Field Dressing Included
- 100% Opportunity Guarantee
- Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
- Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
- Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway
Pronghorn Hunting All-Inclusive rates:
Weekday Hunting Package $1,250
Weekend Hunting Package $1,500
Additional Non-Hunting Guests $400/night
Our All-Inclusive Pronghorn Hunting Package Includes all of the Above as well as the Following…
- 3 days and 2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $625 weekday / $750 weekend)
- Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
- All-Inclusive Beverages
- Experienced Hunting Guide
Interesting Pronghorn Hunting Information:
Pronghorn Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Pronghorn hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.